Today's most often used phrases so far today (and it's not even noon):
- "No, stop eating the book."
- "You may read the book, hold the book, look at the book. Do not rip the book. Do not eat the book."
- "You may not break the book binding. We read books this way."
- "Breaking light bulbs is dangerous!"
- "Stop! Give me the broken light bulb. No, not in your mouth."
- "No we may not unscrew lightbulbs."
- "Come back downstairs. You may not be upstairs without Mommy."
- "You may have water, not juice."
- "No juice. Water, would you like water? Have some water."
- "You may not hit your sister."
- "Where is your barrette? Take your barrette out of your mouth."
- "Stop licking the puzzle pieces."
It feels like a Pica heavy day today. Is this transitional behavior? Who knows? It sure could be. We're transitioning in our ABA therapy, school, speech, and OT therapy. Plus, we just sent 1/6 of our family to Europe yesterday. I think you can safely say our life is tumultuous today.