Saturday, October 15, 2011

Fitness Goal - Day 3 - Week 1

Is it possible to start feeling better after just 2 or even 3 days of working out? Shouldn't I be dragging myself around with sore muscles if I'm really working out hard enough?

At this point, I'm trying to be realistic and starting very slowly. Since I've been very lax in physical exercise for a number of years, any movement is a move in the right direction, I think.

Amazingly enough, I've actually started to feel better, enjoying more energy and feeling better. Maybe I'm crazy, but I do think I'm already enjoying the benefits of simply moving my body more. I've been here before, and I used to workout daily, I felt so good then that I never would have imagined letting it go. Yet, I did.

Why is it so difficult to make a commitment to do things that are good for you, even when you know you feel, look and are much healthier and happier when you do those things? I don't have the answer to that, but I am committed to making this "Gym Relationship" work.




No comments:

Post a Comment